Friday, October 3, 2008
such a long day started by fangirling on m!countdown performance in the middle of the dawn. first time experiencing hiking, it was so tiring and made me all sweaty =.=
finally a feedback~! i felt sick when i read it but this is what life is all about and it's got to move on. i dont know exactly with whom to share. when i remember the useless rants and unwanted stories, being alone sounds much better. antisocial much? well if you dont like this side of me then get lost.
just realized that my time to wander around in my thoughts is getting less and less by days. what's happening?
pure love for this GIF ♥♥♥

i love three things:
the sun; for the day
the moon; for the night
and you; for ever!
the angle, the profile, and most importantly the subject, all that are just perfect~! ㅜㅁㅜ

Cause I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight
I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home
I'm shaking at the thought that you're everything I want 6:35 PM



























