Thursday, September 11, 2008

GOSSIP GIRL PWNS!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

i love blair~ *she's pretty and her personality just blows me away* and nate~~ *gorgeous guy with beautiful eyes* ㅠㅠㅠ this film series is addicting, makes me keep waiting for tuesday for the new episode available to download. maybe i could finally forget about "that".

finally watched 2008 VMA. it was the first time i downloaded an award show =.= for the sake of britney spears. she looks so pretty in a simple silver one-piece dress >o< she had never won any award from VMA before and this year she got 3 awards! <3333 much congratz to her~ *bows* and i saw nate chace crawford presenting an award! 8D

currently is addicted to such a scandalous song XD
I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it


last but not least~
Photobucket Image Hosting
*squishes*
<333

another jae look-alike? 've seen some pictures before but not these ones.
http://img28.picoodle.com/data/img28/3/9/11/f_nfcz1219485m_7ada333.jpg
http://img37.picoodle.com/data/img37/3/9/11/f_abey1219485m_56e12da.jpg

I'm shaking at the thought that you're everything I want 5:06 PM