Sunday, May 25, 2008
~Joongie-Inspired Quotes~
Jaejoong: luscious, delicate, load of love......
A day without Jaejoong is a day without sunshine.
Life without Jaejoong is like a beach without water.
Jaejoong doesn't make the world go around ... but it certainly makes the ride worthwhile!
Nine out of ten people like Jaejoong. The tenth person always lies.
Put "spazz on Jaejoong" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.
Seen recently on a tee shirt ~ EMERGENCY ALERT: If wearer of this shirt is found vacant, listless, or depressed, ADMINISTER JAEJOONG IMMEDIATELY.
There’s more to life than Jaejoong, I just can’t think what.
If I must die let it be death by Jaejoong.
For some there's therapy, for the rest of us there's Jaejoong.
Jaejoong is the Answer, Who cares what the Question is?
If there's no Jaejoong in heaven, I'm not going.
Jaejoong is like medicine - but as with medicine, the key is the proper dose. Don't overdo it.
Unless your name ends in Kim or Jaejoong, I really can't fit you into my schedule right now.
Jaejoong rules the mind.
Jaejoong, if not resisted, soon becomes necessity.
Virginity can be lost by a thought of Jaejoong.
I don't want anything better, I want Jaejoong.
Jaejoong: hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love.
I don’t have a problem with Jaejoong. I have a problem without Jaejoong.
Sometimes, when Jaejoong is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
If I had a single flower for every time I think about Jaejoong, I could walk forever in my garden.
Jaejoong is not our whole life, but he makes our lives whole.
Joongification is the movement from darkness to light.
I imagine that Jaejoong is the only living thing.
Save the earth. It's the only planet with Jaejoong.
I'm shaking at the thought that you're everything I want 3:12 PM



























