Tuesday, April 8, 2008
singnet was being such an ass for almost the whole day. was it because of the rain? just when i was about to give up and start studying, it went back to normal. =.=""
watched jae fancam in T concert singing 'NO?'. OMG the moves :Q___ i wanna be the mic holder!! *is incoherent* lots of thanks to the person who took the fancam. there's a bunch of yunho and junsu fancams but i hardly find jae. so yeah, the fancam was great, it's jae centric and quite clear *is happy*
I ADORE KIM JAEJOONG.
found this just now. such a beautiful artwork!! <3333
of course, it's none other than yunjae :D

nothing much to talk about today. i think the skin on my chin is irritated. it hurts real bad, not to mention the redness it caused. i hope it gets better T.T i hate my sensitive skin.
I'm shaking at the thought that you're everything I want 9:18 PM



























